CLICK HERE FOR SPRING 2018 RESULTS
HKRS Hall of Fame – CLICK HERE!
HKRS adheres to a strict ‘Race Day Participant Code of Conduct’ and violations will not be tolerated. The goal of HKRS is promote a fun and encouraging environment for all of our participants. Pushing, shoving, tripping and any other forms of ‘cheating’ will result in the offenders being disqualified and losing their points for that week’s race. Please make it clear to all those involved (participants and their parents) that our mission is to promote healthy activities and have FUN doing so. There are trophies given to the overall winners of each division – so a competitive element does exist – but any actions taken in an effort to ‘win’ at the expense of fairness, enjoyment and safety have no place on a HKRS race course.
Week 5 Tie Breaker Criteria:
Based on a calculation of total points, ties in scoring are broken by the following criteria:
- Winner is determined by the highest number of top finishes over the five weeks in following criteria order
- For example, if Runner A finished 1, 2, 1, 3, 1 for 47 points and Runner B finished 2, 1, 2, 1, 2 for 47 points then Runner A wins because three first place finishes is better than two first place finishes.
- In the event the racers share the exact same finishes, for example, Runner A 1, 2, 3, 1, 4 and Runner B 2, 1, 1, 4, 3, please see criteria #2.
- Winner is determined by head-to-head results of the final week
- From the example in criteria 1.b above, Runner B wins because 3rd place is better than 4th place.
- In the event one of the tied runners did not participate in week 5 while the other tied runner did participate, no matter the placement of the participating runner from week 5 so long as they finished, the participating runner will win the tie-breaker ahead of the non-participating runner.
- In the event neither of the tied runners participated in the final week, see criteria #3.
- Winner is determined on each runner’s head-to-head placement from Week 4 results.